7' x 37" Industrial Steel X-Base Table in Charred Ember Finish. Pictured with our Eloise Chairs and Industrial Steel X-Base Dining Bench.
10' L x 45" W Industrial Steel X-Base Table in Harvest Wheat Finish. Paired with a matching bench in Charred Ember Finish.
9.5' L x 37" W Industrial Steel X-Base Table in Tuscany Finish with Filled Top Knots. Also pictured our 9.5'L Industrial Steel X-Base Bench in Tuscany Finish with Open - Natural Knots.
6.5' L X 42" W Industrial Steel X-Base Table, Natural / Open Knots in Tuscany finish. Also featured 6.5'L Industrial Steel X-Base Bench, Natural / Open Knots in Tuscany Finish.
96" L x 32" W Industrial Steel X-Base Table in Barnwood finish, pictured with a matching Steel-X Base Bench.
7' L x 40" W x 30" T Industrial Steel X-Base Table, Top Knots Filled with our Tobacco Finish. Also pictured Morgan Linen Dining Chair with Nailhead Trim Warm Gray and Ashford Linen Dining Chair.
Built and finished by hand at James+James, the Industrial Steel X-Base Table features a random board width, jointed hardwood top. The bold, raw steel base is clear coated. Industrial Steel bases measure approx. 30" wide, approx. 1.75" thick, and are inset approx. 13" from each end of the table. This inset allows for comfortable seating at both ends of the table.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Natural Knots: You can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled with clear epoxy, please select the "Filled Top Knots" option under Wood Type. Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom crafted to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, open knots, butt joints, color variation, distress marks, and rustic welds and metal coloration. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- This item ships within 4 weeks of the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a third party freight shipping company. We do offer a 2 week rush fee for an additional charge. Reach out for more info!
Receiving Your Furniture:
- DELIVERY: Our team delivers to many major cities nationwide. Click here for a list of our delivery cities and available delivery dates.
- SHIPPING: If you're outside our delivery cities, we can ship straight to your home through a third party. Click here for shipping details and current lead time.
- PICKUP: If you're near our wood shop, or if you're in for a road trip, we also offer free pickup. Click here for pickup details and lead time.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use chat bubble below.