Grace Dining Chairs in custom distressed Ivory. Also featured is custom distressed Ivory our Dianne Bench and 6" x 37" Baluster Turned Leg Table with a top that is Boarded with Endcaps and Early American Stain. The base is a custom distressed base in Ivory.
Back view of the Grace kitchen solid wood dining chair. Pictured with our Eloise chairs, Heirloom pedestal table, settee, and more.
Grace Dining Chairs in Barn Wood Finish. Pictured with an Heirloom Pedestal Table customized in solid Knotty Alder.
Grace Dining Chairs in Tuscany Finish. Also featured: 7' X 42' Heirloom Pedestal Table and 7' Bench with Knotty Alder in Tuscany Finish.
Grace solid wood hand finished dining chair, pictured with our Heritage Trestle Table, Ashford Linen Dining Chairs, and Rustic Wood Pendant Chandelier.
Grace solid wood hand finished dining chair, pictured with our Heritage Trestle Table and Ashford Linen Dining Chairs.
Grace Dining Chairs in Tuscany Finish. Also featured: 7' X 42' Heirloom Pedestal Table and 7' Bench Knotty Alder in Tuscany Finish.
Finished by hand at James+James, these solid hardwood chairs are customizable in any stain or paint color.
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Dining Chair Overall Dimensions: approx. 21.25" W x 23.25" D x 39" H
- Seat Dimensions approx. 21" W x 17" D x 18" H.
- Chair/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Assembly: Chairs are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These chairs are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each chair by hand at our wood shop. The chairs do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each chair is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, chair finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the chair finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.