Oval Heirloom Pedestal Table
Built and finished by hand by the team at James+James, our single pedestal Oval Heirloom Table makes it easy to pull up an extra chair around the table! This solid, hardwood table features a top that is approx. 1.75" thick.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 100+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features filled knots on the table top surface, unique wood grain, natural open knots on table bases and edges, and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- This item is custom built to order and ships approx. 12 weeks from the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a curbside freight shipping company. Click here for everything you need to know about our shipping services.
Receiving Your Furniture:
- FREE SHIPPING: This is a free ship item. Please select "Free Shipping" at checkout and we'll ship this item straight to you via a third party curbside freight carrier. You'll also be given the option to upgrade to Inside White Glove Delivery at checkout! Click here for everything you need to know about third party curbside freight shipping!
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use the chat bubble below.