Parish Pew Bench
Our Parish Pew Bench makes a charming statement in your entryway, foyer, hallway, dining room, or bedroom. This pew is handcrafted in the style of an antique church pew and is built to last in solid hardwood.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 80+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Overall Dimensions: Approx. 39.5" T x 26.5" D
- Seat: approx. 17.5" D
- Sizing: Select a standard length from 4' to 10'. Need a custom length or help choosing correct length contact us to speak to design consultant.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Outdoor Finish: If you'd like this pew treated for outdoor use under a covered area contact us for details.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every pew is custom built to order, ensuring that each pew features unique wood grain, natural open knots, and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- This item ships within 10 weeks of the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a curbside freight shipping company. Click here for everything you need to know about our shipping services.
Receiving Your Furniture:
- FREE SHIPPING: This is a free ship item. Please select "Free Shipping" at checkout and we'll ship this item straight to you via a third party curbside freight carrier. Click here for everything you need to know about third party curbside freight shipping!
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.