William Dining Chair painted Ivory with Tobacco Finish seats. Pictured with a 54" Round X-Base Table.
William Dining Chairs in Harvest Wheat Finish. Also pictured a Annli Bench for 7' Table with Filled Top Knots in Harvest Wheat Finish along with 7' X 42" X 30" Ava Parsons Dining Table in Harvest Wheat Finish and Filled Top Knots.
William Dining Chair in Tobacco Finish. Also pictured our 66" Square Farm Dining Table at Dining Height in Tobacco Finish and Top Filled Knots
William Dining Chairs in Tobacco Finish. Pictured with an 8' L x 42" W Farmhouse Table and matching Farmhouse Bench.
Finished by hand at James+James, these solid hardwood chairs are customizable in any stain or paint color.
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Dining Chair Overall Dimensions: approx. 17" W x 18" D x 38.5" H.
- Seat Dimensions approx. 17.5" W x 16.25" D x 18"H.
- Chair/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Click here for counter or bar height options.
- Swivel Stool: Click here for counter or bar height with swivel.
- Assembly: Chairs are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These chairs are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each chair by hand at our wood shop. The chairs do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each chair is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, chair finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the chair finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.