Square Shiloh Industrial Pedestal Table in Tobacco Finish. Also pictured our Danish Black Oak Dining Chair.
72" Square Shiloh Industrial Pedestal Table in Harvest Wheat finish with Filled Knots. Also featured 6' Industrial Steel X-Base Bench in Harvest Wheat with Open / Natural Knots.
60" Filled Knots Square Shiloh Industrial Pedestal Table in Tuscany finish. Also featured 70" Farmhouse Buffet in Tuscany finish.
The Square Shiloh Industrial Pedestal Table provides an inclusive experience and powerful centerpiece for any space.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder. Raw industrial steel base clear coated for durability.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Natural Knots: You can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled with clear epoxy, please select the "Filled Top Knots" option under Wood Type. Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, natural open knots, rustic welds, metal color variation and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use the chat bubble below.