Henry Wood Dining Chairs in Tobacco Finish paired with a Round Heirloom Pedestal Table and X-Back Dining Chairs.
Henry Dining Chairs painted Ivory and Tobacco Finish seats. Also pictured a 8' X 42" X 30" T Baluster Turned Leg Table, Boarded Look with Endcaps, Table Top Knots Filled, Tobacco Finish Top and Ivory Painted base.
Dining Chair Overall Dimensions: approx. 18" W x 18.5" D x 36" H Seat Dimensions approx. 18" W x 15" D x 18" H.
Henry Wood Dining Chairs painted Black with Dark Walnut seats with a Farmhouse Table and matching Farmhouse Bench.
The classic Henry Dining Chairs are the go-to chair design for any space. Its timeless slat back design makes this one of our most popular chair styles.
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Dining Chair Overall Dimensions: approx. 18" W x 18.5" D x 36" H
- Seat Dimensions approx. 18" W x 15" D x 18" H.
- Chair/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Click here for counter or bar height options.
- Assembly: Chairs are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These chairs are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each chair by hand at our wood shop. The chairs do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each chair is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, chair finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the chair finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.