7' x 37" Fulton Modern Industrial Dining Table in Tobacco Finish. Pictures with our Ashford Linen Chair, our Fulton Bench, and our Josiah side chair.
7' X 37" Deep Grey Finish, Knots Filled Fulton Modern Industrial Table. Also featured 7'Deep Grey Finish, Knots Filled, Fulton Modern Industrial Bench.
7' x 37" Fulton Modern Industrial Table in Tobacco Finish with Filled Top Knots. Also pictured 7' Fulton Modern Industrial Bench in Tobacco Finish with Filled Top Knots and the Lauren Tufted Linen Chair in Grey Linen.
5' x 37" x 42"Fulton Modern Industrial Table at Bar Height in Tobacco finish. Also featured 5' x 15" x 30" Fulton Modern Industrial Bench Bar Height in Tobacco finish.
The Fulton Dining Table features modern, industrial steel legs and a random board width, jointed hardwood top. The raw steel legs are clear coated for durability and longevity.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Natural Knots: You can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled with clear epoxy, please select the "Filled Top Knots" option under Wood Type. Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom crafted to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, open knots, butt joints, color variation, distress marks, and rustic welds and metal coloration. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use chat bubble below.