Double X-Back Chairs in a custom finish paired with a Square Farmhouse Table and Banana Leaf Chairs.
8.5' L x 45" W Baluster Table with a traditional top and endcaps in Dark Walnut stain with an Ivory painted base. Pictured with Double X-Back Chairs.
Double X-Back Dining Chair in Tobacco Finish. Also pictured our 54" Hardwood Round Pedestal Table in Tobacco Finish.
Double X Back Dining Chairs in Harvest Wheat Finish. Also pictured a 8' L x 45" W Solid Hardwood Farm Table in Harvest Wheat Finish with Knots on Top of Table Filled With Clear Epoxy and Annli Bench with Knots on Top of Bench Filled With Clear Epoxy in Harvest Wheat Finish.
Double X-Back Wood Dining Chairs in Tobacco Finish . Pictured with a Baluster Turned Leg Table and Dianne Bench.
Double X-Back Dining Chair with Charred Ember Finish. Also featured 8' X 42"Heirloom Pedestal Table, Jointed Top in Charred Ember Finish, 8' Heirloom Pedestal Bench in Charred Ember Finish, Natural Linen Elouise Dining Chair with Nailhead Trim.
Double X-Back Dining Chair painted in Ivory with a Tobacco Finish seat. Also pictured a 8.5' x 42" Farmhouse Table - Hardwood with Jointed Boarded Look Top - Grooved with Natural - Open Knots in Tobacco Finish with a Painted Ivory Base.
Finished by hand at James+James, these solid hardwood chairs are customizable in any stain or paint color.
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Dining Chair Overall Dimensions: approx. 19.5" W x 16.5" D x 41" H.
- Seat Dimensions approx. 19.5" W x 16.5" D x 18" H.
- Chair/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Click here for counter or bar height options.
- Swivel Stool: Click here for counter or bar height with swivel.
- Arm Chair version available. Contact us for pricing.
- Assembly: Chairs are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These chairs are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each chair by hand at our wood shop. The chairs do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each chair is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, chair finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the chair finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.