The Olivia Turned Leg Table at approx. 6.5'L x 37"W paired with six Rustic Windsor Dining Chairs in the Charred Ember Finish.
Rustic Windsor Dining Chair Painted Black with Tobacco Finish on the seats. Also pictured a 6.5' L x 37" W Farmhouse Table - Hardwood with a Boarded Look - Grooved and Filled Top Knots in Tobacco Finish and a Painted Black Distressed base.
Rustic Windsor Dining Chair with the seat in Tobacco finish and the chair painted Black. Also pictured 6.5' x 37" Farmhouse Table - Hardwood with Top Knots Filled and Boarded Look - Grooved. The Top Color is our Tobacco Finish and the base is Southern Yellow Pine with custom Painted Black Distressed.
Rustic Windsor Dining Chairs in Charred Ember Finish. Also pictured 8'L x 37"W x 30"H Olivia Turned Leg Table in Harvest Wheat Finish and Natural - Open Knots.
Finished by hand at James+James, these solid hardwood chairs are customizable in any stain or paint color.
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Dining Chair Overall Dimensions: approx. 17.5" W x 17" D x 35" H
- Seat Dimensions approx. 17.25" W x 15" D x 18" H
- Chair/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Click here for counter or bar height options.
- Click Here for tall back version.
- Assembly: Chairs are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These chairs are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each chair by hand at our wood shop. The chairs do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each chair is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, chair finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the chair finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.