Elizabeth Dining Chair with Ivory Paint. Also Pictured our 6' L x 37" W x 30" H Trestle Table, Boarded Top with Endcaps and No Apron with a Dark Walnut Stain top and Ivory painted base.
Elizabeth Dining Chairs in Tobacco Finish. Also Pictured 7' L x 42" W Jointed Smooth Top Style with Top Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy and Tobacco Finish and Olive Dining Chairs in Tobacco Finish.
Elizabeth Chairs in Barn Wood Finish paired with a 10' L Vera Trestle Table, Rustic Church Pew, and Modern Tufted Wingback Chair.
Elizabeth wood dining chairs pictured with our Baluster table, Dianne bench, and Banana leaf chairs.
Elizabeth wood kitchen chairs pictured with our Grand Carved Pedestal Table and Taupe Tufted Linen Wingback Chairs
Elizabeth Wood Dining Chairs painted Ivory and an Industrial Grey stained seat with a Baluster Turned Leg Table, Dianne Bench, and Parsons Dining Chairs with Dove Grey Slip Cover
Elizabeth Chairs painted custom Sherwin Williams White Dove with Tobacco Finish Seats. Also featured 7' X 37" Farmhouse Table Boarded Top with Endcaps and the top with a Tobacco Finish, base painted custom Sherwin Williams (White Dove), Anna Deconstructed Tufted Wingback Chairs, and a Farmhouse Bench with Tobacco Finish top and painted custom Sherwin Williams (White Dove).
Finished by hand at James+James the solid hardwood Elizabeth Dining Chair is an excellent choice for any dining area or as a side chair.
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Dining Chair Overall Dimensions: approx. 21.25" W x 17" D x 39.25" H
- Seat Dimensions approx. 21.25" W x 17" D x 18" H.
- Chair/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Click here for counter or bar height options.
- Arm Chair version available. Contact us for pricing.
- Assembly: Chairs are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These chairs are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each chair by hand at our wood shop. The chairs do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each chair is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, chair finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the chair finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.