Live Edge Bed
The Live Edge Bed is handcrafted with solid hardwood and built to last. The beautiful, solid wood Live Edge style designs are hand-cut by our carpenters ensuring that each bed features a unique faux live edge design.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, easy to maintain polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Outside dimensions of bed are approximately Standard Mattress Width + 3.5" by Standard Mattress Length + 5.5"
- Headboards: (measures from ground up) Standard is approximately 54" tall, Extra Tall is approximately 72" tall
- Footboard is approx. 32.5" tall
- Foot rail is approx. 17" T
- Under-bed clearance is approx. 9"
- Headboard backing starts at 24" H. (measures from ground up)
- Mattress/boxspring rests approx. 14" from the ground.
- Reach out to customize dimensions!
- Bed Size: Available in California King, King, Queen, Full, Single/Twin.
- Headboard/Footer: Choose between Standard or Extra Tall headboard and choose between matching Foot Board or Foot Rail
- Finish Color: Available in all six of our finishes.
- Need a custom size contact us.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every bed is custom built to order, ensuring that each bed features unique wood grain, natural open knots, and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- This item ships within 6 weeks of the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a curbside freight shipping company. We do offer a 3 week rush fee for an additional charge. Click here for everything you need to know about our shipping services.
Receiving Your Furniture:
- FREE SHIPPING: This is a free ship item. Please select "Free Shipping" at checkout and we'll ship this item straight to you via a third party curbside freight carrier within four weeks of your order date. Click here for everything you need to know about third party curbside freight shipping!
- Bed comes with enough slats to support a standard mattress without a box spring, though box springs are recommended to lengthen the life of the mattress. If you have a mattress that requires additional slats (memory foam mattress), just let us know!
- The bed arrives unassembled (headboard, foot rail or footboard, two side rails, and cross support slats). Assembly and disassembly is very straightforward.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.