7' x 37" Amelia Industrial Table in Harvest Wheat Finish. Pictured with our Modern Tufted Wingback Chair and Amelia Bench.
Built and finished by hand at James+James, the Amelia Industrial Table features a random board width, jointed hardwood top. The unique raw steel trestle base is clear coated for longevity and durability. The Amelia Industrial Table makes a bold statement in any dining room. Industrial Steel bases measure approx. 30" wide, approx. 3" thick, and are inset approx. 13" from each end of the table. This inset allows for comfortable seating at both ends of the table.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Natural Knots: You can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled with clear epoxy, please select the "Filled Top Knots" option under Wood Type. Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom crafted to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, open knots, butt joints, color variation, distress marks, and rustic welds and metal coloration. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use chat bubble below.