Double X-Back Swivel Stool
Finished by hand at James+James, these solid hardwood swivel stools are customizable in any stain or paint color.
*Due to high demand, the Double X-Back Swivel Stool is backordered from our partner vendor and they currently expect it back in stock in March, but more delays are possible, and we'll be in touch with any changes. Everything you need to know about our policy for backordered products can be found here.*
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 100+ local craftspeople.
- Seat Dimensions approx. 18" W. x 15.5" D x 24" T or 30" T.
- Stool/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Choose Counter or Bar height options.
- Stool Without Swivel: Click here for counter or bar height without swivel.
- Arm Chair version available. Contact us for pricing.
- Click here for Double X-Back Dining Chair
- Assembly: Stools are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These stools are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each stool by hand at our wood shop. The stools do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each stool is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, stool finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the stool finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.