66" Square Baluster Table in Charred Ember finish and ivory paint. Pictured with our Banana Leaf Chairs and Double X-Back Chairs.
Custom Alder 60" Alder Square Baluster Turned Leg Table jointed top with top knots filled in Tobacco Finish
Custom 78" Square Baluster Turned Leg Table with natural open knots in Tuscany Finish and Jointed Smooth Top style.
66" Square Baluster Table. Jointed Top style with filled top knots. Pictured with our Double X-Back Chairs.
66" Square Baluster Turned Leg Table in Tobacco Finish, Jointed Style, and Top Knots Filled. Also pictured a Dianne Bench for 5.5' Table in Tobacco Finish and 4 Henry Dining Chairs in Tobacco Finish
66" x 66" x 36" H Counter Height Square Table with Baluster Turned Legs in Tobacco Finish with a Boarded Look with End-Caps - Grooved top style. Paired with X-Back Stools.
66" x 66" Square Baluster Turned Leg Table with a Boarded Look - Grooved top style in Tobacco Finish with an Ivory painted base. Pictured with Thomas Chairs.
66" Square Baluster Table in Tuscany Finish and Ivory painted base. Jointed top style with knots on the top of the table filled. Pictured with our Dianne Bench in Tuscany finish with Ivory painted base.
With an emphasis on elegance, the Square Baluster Turned Leg Table instantly becomes the focal point of any dining space. Its commanding turned leg style makes this piece an essential for any aesthetic.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Top/Base Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here. ("Base Color" is the color of the table apron and legs).
- Top Style: Click here for a quick blog post explaining the Three Top Styles with images.
- Natural Knots: No matter the top style, you can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled, please select the "Filled Top Knots" option under Wood Type. Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, natural open knots, and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- The Painted Black, Painted Ivory and Custom Sherwin Williams Paint Color tables are built with southern yellow pine bases to save you money.
- If you select Custom Sherwin Williams paint color, our team will be in touch to confirm your specific paint code.
- This item ships within 4 weeks of the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a curbside freight shipping company. We do offer a 2 week rush fee for an additional charge. Click here for everything you need to know about our shipping services.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.