Built and finished by hand at James+James, the industrial feel of solid wood and welded steel comes together in our Steel and Wood stool.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, work ready polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Available in a standard 24" Counter Height or 30" Bar Height. Contact us for custom sizes.
- Stool/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Choose Counter or Bar height options.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom crafted to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, open knots, butt joints, color variation, distress marks, and rustic welds and metal coloration. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, stool finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the stool finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use chat bubble below.