Rustic Industrial Steel Bates Round Table
The Rustic Industrial Bates Round Table features a unique industrial metal base and a solid hardwood top,
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder. Raw industrial steel base clear coated for durability.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 80+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Knots On Table Top: You can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled, please select the "Knots Filled In". Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, natural open knots, rustic welds, metal color variation and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- This item ships within 10 weeks of the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a curbside freight shipping company. Click here for everything you need to know about our shipping services.
Receiving Your Furniture:
- FREE SHIPPING: This is a free ship item. Please select "Free Shipping" at checkout and we'll ship this item straight to you via a third party curbside freight carrier. Click here for everything you need to know about third party curbside freight shipping!
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use the chat bubble below.