The James+James' Expandable Grand Carved Pedestal Table features a solid Knotty Alder tabletop with a 2' L leaf that locks into the center of the table for additional seating capability. Our handcrafted, solid wood Grand Carved Pedestal Table is a stunning center piece in any home. The unique quatrefoil keyhole design on the base is reminiscent of European architecture.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips. We also wrote a blog post with some typical chair placement and spacing rules!
- Top/Base Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here. ("Base Color" is the color of the table apron and legs).
- Top Style: Click here for a quick blog post explaining the Three Top Styles with images.
- Knots On Table Top: No matter the top style, you can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled, please select the "Knots Filled In". Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, natural open knots, and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- This item ships within 6 weeks of the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a curbside freight shipping company. We do offer a 3 week rush fee for an additional charge. Click here for everything you need to know about our shipping services.
Receiving Your Furniture:
- FREE SHIPPING: This is a free ship item. Please select "Free Shipping" at checkout and we'll ship this item straight to you via a third party curbside freight carrier within four weeks of your order date. Click here for everything you need to know about third party curbside freight shipping!
- If you select Custom Sherwin Williams paint color, our team will be in touch to confirm your specific paint code.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.