Custom Hardwood Baluster Turned Leg Table 9' L x 42" W x 30" H with natural open knots grooved to produce a boarded look in Tuscany Finish. Also pictured our Off White Lauren Tufted Linen Chair with custom Tuscany Finish legs.
8' X 42" X 30" T Baluster Turned Leg Table, Boarded Look with Endcaps, Table Top Knots Filled, Tobacco Finish Top and Ivory Painted base. Also pictured a Dianne Bench for 8' Table with Top Knot Filled Tobacco top and Ivory painted base along with 3 Henry Dining Chairs painted Ivory and Tobacco Finish seats.
9.5' L x 37" W Baluster Turned Leg Table in Tobacco Finish with a Boarded Look Top and Ivory painted base. Pictured with a coordinating Dianne bench and Double X-Back Dining Chairs.
6' X 37" X 30" H Baluster Turned Leg Table with a Harvest Wheat Finish top and Ivory Painted base. Also pictured our X-Back Dining Chair painted Ivory with Harvest Wheat Finish seat.
7' L x 37" W x 30" H Baluster Table with a jointed tabletop in Tobacco Finish with an Ivory painted base. Pictured with a Dianne Bench and Henry Dining Chairs.
10' x 45" Baluster Turned Leg Table Tuscany Finish with an Ivory base. Pictured with Banana Leaf chairs.
66" Square Baluster Table upgraded to Knotty Alder hardwood top in Tuscany finish and ivory painted base. Jointed with filled knots. Pictured with our Dianne Bench upgraded to Knotty Alder top in Tuscany finish with Ivory painted base and Double X-Back Dining Chair.
From family dinners to special occasions, we raise our family at our dining tables. Close friends, both new and old, gather around to enjoy life's defining moments. Children finish their school work atop while toddlers scrap their knees below. Here we sip coffee while counting our blessings and drink tea with princesses. The perfect addition to your home. Built and finished by hand at James+James, the Baluster Table couples the elegance of large, turned legs with the strength of a solid hardwood table.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Top/Base Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here. ("Base Color" is the color of the table apron and legs).
- Top Style: Click here for a quick blog post explaining the Three Top Styles with images.
- Natural Knots: No matter the top style, you can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled with clear epoxy, please select the "Filled Top Knots" option under Wood Type. Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, natural open knots, and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- The Painted Black, Painted Ivory and Custom Sherwin Williams Paint Color tables are built with southern yellow pine bases to save you money.
- If you select Custom Sherwin Williams paint color, our team will be in touch to confirm your specific paint code.
- This item ships within 4 weeks of the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a third party freight shipping company. We do offer a 2 week rush fee for an additional charge. Reach out for more info!
Receiving Your Furniture:
- DELIVERY: Our team delivers to many major cities nationwide. Click here for a list of our delivery cities and available delivery dates.
- SHIPPING: If you're outside our delivery cities, we can ship straight to your home through a third party. Click here for shipping details and current lead time.
- PICKUP: If you're near our wood shop, or if you're in for a road trip, we also offer free pickup. Click here for pickup details and lead time.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.