Oval Amelia Industrial Steel Pedestal Table
Built from the ground up by the James+James team, the Oval Amelia Industrial Steel Pedestal Table features a unique metal pedestal base and a solid Knotty Alder table top.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 100+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom crafted to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, filled knots on the table top surface, butt joints, color variation, natural open knots on table edges, distress marks, and rustic welds and metal coloration. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- This item is custom built to order and ships approx. 12 weeks from the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a curbside freight shipping company. Click here for everything you need to know about our shipping services.
Receiving Your Furniture:
- FREE SHIPPING: This is a free ship item. Please select "Free Shipping" at checkout and we'll ship this item straight to you via a third party curbside freight carrier. You'll also be given the option to upgrade to Inside White Glove Delivery at checkout! Click here for everything you need to know about third party curbside freight shipping!
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use chat bubble below.