24" T Seat William Swivel Stool with Ivory Paint and a Tuscany Finish seat. Also Pictured a 66" X 36" T Square Farmhouse Dining Table with custom Tapered Legs - the top has a Tuscany Finish with Filled Top Knots.
24" Seat Height William Swivel Stool in Deep Grey Finish. Also pictured 6' L x 37" W Farmhouse Table - Hardwood, Boarded Look with Endcaps Top Style, Open / Natural Knots, and Deep Grey Finish. and a Custom Hardwood Farmhouse Bench for 6' Table with Top knots left open and natural in Deep Grey Finish.
William Swivel Stool in Tobacco Finish. Also pictured a 6' L x 42" W x 36" H Farmhouse Table - Hardwood, Jointed Top in Tobacco Finish with Ivory painted base and Filled Top Knots.
Finished by hand at James+James, these solid hardwood swivel stools are customizable in any stain or paint color. Features Memory-Return Swivel.
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Seat Dimensions approx. 17.25" W. x 16.5" D x 24" T or 30" T.
- Stool/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Choose Counter or Bar height options.
- Stool Without Swivel: Click here for counter or bar height without swivel.
- Click here for William Dining Chair.
- Assembly: Stools are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These stools are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each stool by hand at our wood shop. The stools do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each stool is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, stool finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the stool finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.