10' L Rustic Church Pew in Barn Wood Finish paired with a Vera Trestle Table, Elizabeth Chairs, and Modern Tufted Wingback Chair.
7' Rustic Church Pew in Barn Wood Finish and Engraved. Also pictured a 7' x 37" Heirloom Pedestal Table in Barn Wood Finish with Filled Top Knots and Anna Deconstructed Tufted Wingback Chair.
Made to order by the carpenters at James+James, this is our rustic take on an antique Church Pew. The look of a found cathedral bench customized for your home by size, finish, and engraving is coupled with the strength of solid hardwood. This church bench pairs beautifully with dining tables and makes the perfect statement piece in your entryway or bedroom.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
- Overall Dimensions: Approx. 40" T x 23" D
- Seat Dimensions: 17" T x 18" D
- Sizing: Select a standard length from 4' to 10'. Need a customize length or help choosing correct length contact us to speak to design consultant.
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Side Panel Engraving: Select between no engraving or a Cathedral Arch on the side of the pew. Contact us for custom engraving.
- Outdoor Finish: If you'd like this pew treated for outdoor use under a covered area contact us for details.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every pew is custom built to order, ensuring that each pew features unique wood grain, natural open knots, and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.