Black painted Tall Windsor Dining Chairs paired with a 10' L x 45" W Heirloom Pedestal Table in Vintage Early American Stain.
Tall Windsor Dining Chairs in Tuscany Finish. Paired with an Expandable Heirloom Pedestal Table, 7' L - 9' L x 42" W.
Tall Windsor Dining Chair painted Black. Also featured 6.5' X 37" Heirloom Pedestal Table in Kona stain, Knots Filled and Jointed.
Tall Windsor Dining Chairs painted Black. Also pictured our 6' X 42" Hardwood - Country French Turned Leg Table Jointed Style Top in Tuscany Finish with Filled Top Knots and a Dianne Bench for 6' Table Painted Black
Finished by hand at James+James, these solid hardwood chairs are customizable in any stain or paint color and are available in two different sizes.
- Hand-finished in USA by James+James, made by a partner manufacturer.
- Customizable by finish color.
- Durable, kid-friendly polyurethane finish.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Dining Chair Overall Dimensions: approx. 19" W x 16" D x 41.75" H.
- Seat Dimensions approx. W x 15.25" D x 18" H.
- Chair/Seat Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors.
- Height: Click here for counter or bar height options.
- Click Here for low back option.
- Assembly: Chairs are delivered unassembled and in protective boxes to keep delivery costs low for our customers and to help eliminate shipping damage. They’ll arrive with the directions and all hardware needed for assembly.
- Hand-Finished Considerations: These chairs are not manufactured by James+James - we finish each chair by hand at our wood shop. The chairs do not feature a flawless spray finish, but rather they have a hand-finished appeal. Each chair is hand-finished just for you and will feature brush strokes and other intentional imperfections that are characteristic of our rustic hand-finished furniture. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our hand-finished furniture is and isn't.
- Complementary Finishes: Due to natural variances in different wood types, chair finishes and table finishes will not be an exact match, but the chair finish will complement the stain of the table.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant (479.633.7557) or use the chat bubble below.