7' x 42" Madeline Double Pedestal Table jointed smooth top with all knots on the top of the table filled with clear epoxy in Tobacco Finish. Also pictured a 7' Industrial Steel Trapezoid Bench Top Knots Filled in Tobacco Finish.
Built and finished by hand at James+James, our Madeline Double Pedestal Table features gracefully turned trestle bases. This beautiful dining table is handcrafted out of solid hardwood, making it perfect for everyday, family use.
- Built and finished by hand at James+James in the USA.
- Fully customizable - contact us for further customization options.
- Durable, kid-friendly, polyurethane finish.
- Handcrafted from responsibly harvested and sustainable solid hardwood: Kiln-Dried Knotty Alder.
- Solid Hardwood - No veneers, pressed wood, particle board etc.
- Garage-started business now employing 20+ local craftspeople.
- Timeless design ensuring this investment won't trend-out.
Sizing: Not sure what size you need? Here's a blog post full of helpful tips. We also wrote a blog post with some typical chair placement and spacing rules!
- Finish Color: Click here for more images of our finish colors. Order finish samples here.
- Natural Knots: You can also choose to have the knots on your table top filled. If you prefer to have the natural, open knots on the top of the table filled with clear epoxy, please select the "Filled Top Knots" option under Wood Type. Please note, even tops with filled knots will still have handcrafted imperfections. Here's a blog post explaining this option.
- Just as every tree is unique, so too is every piece of furniture that is handcrafted and hand-finished just for you. Every table is custom built to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, natural open knots, and distress marks. Please see our "Cosmetic Standards" to fully understand what our handcrafted furniture is and isn't.
- This item ships within 4 weeks of the order date, with typically another 3-7 business days in transit through a curbside freight shipping company. We do offer a 2 week rush fee for an additional charge. Click here for everything you need to know about our shipping services.
Have a question about customization options? Give us a call to speak with a design consultant: 479.633.7557 or use chat bubble below.